Wednesday, September 15, 2010

There is something in the air...

Can you feel it?  There is just "something" about the changing of the seasons...even here in Coastal Santa Barbara...the light in the garden starts to change subtly...getting somehow softer around the edges...and there is just a touch of crispness to the air...I can smell the sea salt coming off the ocean...it is as if all my senses attune to the differences...I want to be outside "in it" somehow...just to walk along the beach,  water my fading roses, or watch the robins and rabbits going about their daily chores...I have a list of errands I "MUST" run today, but then I am heading to the farmers market, and after that, outside to work on a few projects...I can not wait!
Taking a deep breath and off I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment