Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day...and though I have always believed that we honour the ones we love in each day's actions and in each thought and prayer for them...May I just take this moment to say...I am blessed with both a mother and mother in law, who have been true inspirations to me as I have raised my own family...their character, their quiet strength...their love for their family...as I say, I am blessed!
my mom has been "in my corner", my supporter, encourager, cheerleader, and true friend all my days...she has loved me, stood with me through so much and simply, I love her...and when I married my sweet husband, I gained in my mother in law, a kind, caring second mom...how lucky can you be?

To all of you, mothers, children, and friends...

  • Making a decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone
  • Anyone who doesn't miss the past never had a mother. - Gregory Nunn
  • A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. - Tenneva Jordan
  • The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. - Honore de Balzac
Happy Mother's Day! with much love to you all,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment