Monday, November 22, 2010

Brothers of Industry

I mentioned in last week's post that my sons were starting in the business...and putting  their own unique stamp and look on things...
Who knew they would get so much pleasure out of salvage and flea markets...they come home from a day of picking and go through the treasures they found and the stories that go along with them...And I am enjoying seeing their thoughts as they create this business...wait til you see some of the pieces they have found...

I am just waiting...and trying not to be too impatient...to see what interesting surface will be showing up on the steel cart...I am seeing that as a great kitchen island, or a portable bar cart...hmmm....
And the super colander...it will be a fabulous chandelier soon!  They have already repurposed a few antique table lamps...and we will be bringing those to Alameda and Pasadena...


On a different note, one of the things I have always loved about treasure hunting is the people you meet while you are out and about...For those of you who love to flea, you know what I am talking about...the flea market folk are so much fun to get to know!  everyone knows one another and helps one another out...it is THE best!

and now, how lucky am I...I get to share all this with my sons...I am pinching myself...it is such an incredible blessing!   If you get a chance, check out their blog...Brothers of Industry

No comments:

Post a Comment